METCALF GROUP (SA) & NDIS
New Custom Designed Specialised Disability Accommodation
Metcalf Group (SA) Pty Ltd’s vision is to build new Specialised Disability Accommodation (SDA) compliant dwellings for SDA Participants to begin living their independent lives in a built-for-purpose dwelling. These are not just newly built homes; they will become new homes for the many participants either living in unsuitable accommodation or waiting for newly built homes to occupy. This is providing an opportunity for a greater choice as to where they wish to live within a community and enjoy a community lifestyle.
The Directors of Metcalf Group (SA), Cheryl and Gary Metcalf, are passionate about providing their services to families requiring options for a better lifestyle for their family members as they have a young Grandson with Autism and understand the demands and concerns placed on families.
Metcalf Group (SA) are proud members of the SDAA – Specialist Disability Accommodation Alliance.
Our Strategy & Vision
- Metcalf Group (SA) is dedicated to quality construction
- New SDA home constructions are built strictly to the SDA Standard
- We work in collaboration with a reputable SDA Provider to source land and build SDA properties in locations specified by the clients, close to all amenities and services.
- We facilitate a head lease agreement to be signed between the investor’s entity and the selected SDA Partner, providing certainty for tenancy upon completion.
- We coordinate with the SDA provider to ensure a tenancy agreement is entered into during the construction phase, which is executed upon completion of the project.
- Once the properties are built we continue to work with the investor and the SDA Provider to ensure long-term relationships are formed and maintained.
- Our SDA Provider offers a 10 year + 10 Year head lease agreement
Oliver, Cheryl & Gary’s grandson who has an autism diagnosis, attended AEIOU Foundation’s early intervention program. Here, his mum Tammie shares what it was like to receive Oliver’s diagnosis, and what kind of support their family has found at AEIOU.
When the time is right and Oliver is ready, Metcalf Group (SA) will be providing Oliver with the same independence and opportunity as they are now to the South Australian Disability Community.